Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.
I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades. My email address is above.

Saturday, 16 September 2017

THE ROLLING STONES on DVD

There are many unofficial DVDs of The Rolling Stones, but the most interesting in my opinion are the first two here. "The Videos!" features 125 promotional videos by The Rolling Stones (including their solo careers); "The Decca Years" is a collection of every known surviving TV performance from the 1963 - 1969.  Both collections have been compiled from a large variety of different sources to ensure that the best available footage has been used.
 

 

 

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.